Withdrawal is effective immediately upon submission of this form to AYSO, not upon receipt of the refund. A child may not participate in AYSO programs once (s)he has been withdrawn. To request player reinstatement, the parent must contact the Registrar. We do not guarantee team placement - if you ask for reinstatement, your child may be re-assigned to another team. Coaches are not authorized to allow a withdrawn player to rejoin their teams.
The refund will be processed and mailed to you in 6-8 weeks. Region 418 refunds player fees according to the schedule below.
- If the refund is requested before August 1, the fee is refunded in full.
- If refund request is made after August 1 but before a team uniform is distributed and before the first game is played, a full refund is made minus the national registration fee and insurance fee component paid to AYSO National.
- If player refund request is made after the first game has been played, 50% refund is provided if the uniform is returned. $25 will be deducted from the refund if the uniform is not returned.
- If player refund is requested after the conclusion of the fall session, no refund is made.
For Wait List Players Joining for Spring Session:
- If a refund is requested before the first game, the fee is refunded in full.
- If a refund is requested after the first game but before the third game, we will refund 50% minus the national registration fee.
- After the third game, no refund.